LoVe QuOtEs

Tags

Boys only want love if it's torture 


Every day I spend with you become the best in my life



Without you I'm nothing with you im anything together we are everything


There is a Girl & she has got my Heart


Only you can know why I'm sad


Don't judge me you don't know what I'm 



I don't have attitude problem i had my own personality which you cant handle



Don't count the no of  frnds you have

If you never had frnds you never lived life

I wud love to tell you how I feel I'm just afraid that you dont feel the same way

sometimes the bad times in our life put us in a direct path to the very best times in your LIFE

A promise means everything
but once it is broken sorry means nothing

I,m sorry I'm changed but you changed too


Fake frnd  believe in rumors real frnds believe in you

I am not a special Person ,But I am just limited edition.

Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF

My style is unique don't copy it!

I don't hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who loves me.

I am Cool but Summer Days make me hot.. 

 Attitude is a Small thing that makes a big difference...

Excellence is not a skill. It is an only attitude...

Attitude and personality are two different things.
You are today where your thoughts have brought you; !!!you will be tomorrow where your thoughts take you.

Problem is not the Problem.,Problem is your bad attitude...

Anyone who never make mistake they can never try to solve problem!..


EmoticonEmoticon