Tags

Attitude Status 

If you don’t like my attitude then stop talking to me.
Silence is the best answer to a Fool

There is no market for YOUR EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS just display YOUR ATTITUDE.,.
Beauty is skin deep but attitude is to the bone
People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger…
Don’t make a girl fall for you if you have no intention of catching HER. :-)
Before your judge me, Make sure you are Mr. perfect.
I don’t have an attitude, Just a personality that you can’t handle.
People like me – Great, People Don’t like me- Great, As long as i like myself that’s all that matters.
I am not a Nerd, I m just smarter than you..
Never explain yourself, Your real friends don’t need it, & Your enemies Won’t believe it..
Only surround yourself with people who will lift you Higher.
Knowing is not enough.. We must apply, Willing is not enough.. We must do.

Never lets someone’s Bad attitude Ruin your Good attitude.

Never makes promises that you can’t keep.


EmoticonEmoticon