Tags

Cool short whatsapp status\

  1. If Plan A didn’t work, Alphabet has 25 more letters so stay cool.
    Strong people never put others down, They lift them up…
    Sugar? No thanks, i am already sweet..
    I plan to make rest of my life, the best of my life!!
    Common sense is like deodorant, the people who need it most never use it.
    Hey god, if you can’t make my slim, please make my friends fat!!
    You should understand It’s ok not to be perfect.
    I am not special, I am a limited edition.
    A Negative attitude is like tire without air, if you don’t change it, you won’t go anywhere
    Strong positive attitude can create more miracles then any wonder drug.
    I am really sorry if i changed, but you changed too…
    I am Just Kind, You will regret if you think i am weak
    I know i am awesome, and i don’t need your opinion.
    Silence speaks thousand words.
    If my attitude could kill, it would be called AK47
    A problem is not really a problem, The real problem is your attitude towards that problem.
    Real difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.
    Life is an art of drawing without eraser.
    If people are talking behind your back, then just fart…

     


EmoticonEmoticon