FaMiLy StAtUs

Tags

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them.


The love of family and the admiration of friends is much more important than wealth and privilege.


Family is not an important thing. It's everything.


The bond that links your true family is not one of blood, but of respect and joy in each other's life.


If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference. They are the father, the mother and the teacher.


In every conceivable manner, the family is link to our past, bridge to our future.


I'll never stop dreaming that one day we can be a real family, together, all of us laughing and talking, loving and understanding, not looking at the past but only to the future.


The family is one of nature's masterpieces.


Sister is probably the most competitive relationship within the family, but once the sisters are grown, it becomes the strongest relationship.


To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.


I'm thankful to God for having a family that's been there for me. He's been there from the time I was a child to even now with my family helping with my little boy. It's worth more than words could ever describe. That's one of the ways I've been able to stay grounded is thanks to family and God.


I think togetherness is a very important ingredient to family life.


My family is my strength and my weakness.


The only rock I know that stays steady, the only institution I know that works, is the family.


I have a great family, I live an amazing life.


Family is the most important thing in the world.


A man should never neglect his family for business.


Spend some time this weekend on home improvement; improve your attitude toward your family.


When you have a godly husband, a godly wife, children who respect their parents and who are loved by their parents, who provide for those children their physical and spiritual and material needs, lovingly, you have the ideal unit.



EmoticonEmoticon