GooD StAtUs

Tags

GooD StAtUs

WeLl,ThE HaRdEsT ThInGs To FiNd Is TrUe LoVe AnD LoYaL FrIeNdS

No WoRdS tO sAy WhAt'S gOiNg On My HeArT🎸

DoN't Jud\DgE mY aTtItUdE uNtiL yOu'Ve fElT mY pAiN!

Loading status....

 

WhEn A dOoR cLoSeS aNoTheR dOoR sHouLd oPen, bUt iF it doEsN't thEn go In thRouGh tHe wIndOw.

 

I lost My Everything I lost Myself

 

Waiting for someone and something all life

 

A ⭐Star have 5 ends, A Square ◻ have 4 ,A Triangle 📐have 3 ,A Line line have 2 but our friendship has no end I believed above and become a fool hope u guys don't    

Most touching line said by best friend:when i die,don't come near my body because my hand would not move to wipe ur tears anymore

 

I 😏Hate📚 Studies.., But I 💝Love 📡Technology📱...

 

Life is too short. Don’t waste it removing pen drive safely

Trust By Verify 

The leader innovates, the rest follow

 

Having a great friend in the life will be awesome to share the achievements that are pretty

 

Everybody Don’t Have To Like you.. & 😉Youdon’t Have To Care......😉

THe onEs wHo saY "U can't" & "U won't" aRe PRobablY tHE onEs ScaRed tHat " U WILL"😎👍  😜  🤗


EmoticonEmoticon